Saturday, September 1, 2012

I am feeling like a nomad. I have been at this camp for about 72 hours, and tomorrow, I leave. I tried to do some work today, but it’s difficult to do work when the next day will bring yet another location!

I did read a lot about what I will be doing when I get where I am going, and I read a lot of Afghan law, but it’s rather disconcerting to get ready to start a job and then end the job.

That also means I don’t have much to tell you about today, other than that I got to work on time – maybe even a little early. I know that will shock Russ so much that he might have to sit down, but it is true.

I did walk on the treadmill, and I did get lost two or three times in the buildings that looked alike, but other than that, it has been an uneventful day. I will tell you more after my trip tomorrow.

Thanks for all the thoughts, e-mails, and prayers. They are coming in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment