Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Day Off?

Tonight, the spandex soldiers cooked pizza for the entire camp again, and so I have no time to write about my day - except to tell you that because of my big mouth, I will be working tomorrow, editing others' writing trying to tell the story of the work the people here are doing. It shouldn't take too terribly long, but I want to get started so that I can make sure I get it done.

I left the party early to get a jump on the project, but I heard a knock on my door, and Julie was there with a piece of Nutella pizza. She thought I should have a piece of it, and she was right. I will be attempting to make one of those when I get home. I seem to recall having a big jar of Nutella in the pantry.

By this time in the week, I am really tired. Working six days per week is very stressful, and I will be glad to get a few hours of extra sleep tomorrow morning. This getting up at 6:30 is for the birds.

We are still on lockdown, although we have not experienced any incidents. I am hoping that this ends sometime soon because we missed a graduation today. I had looked forward to being there, but we will, I hope, be able to get to the next one.

In the meantime, thank you for thinking about me and for reading what I have to say, and sending me your words of encouragement. I hope that your tomorrow is good and that your weekend brings you rest and a fresh look at the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment